Sunday 13 October 2013

OP: TRANSITION

Sorry guys, work and school will forever destroy my time, and if not, I'd like to spend majority of my free days with friends (: Fall is here but I'm still in the posy-summer mood. And since I don't want to change my entire closet (I'm not made of money) I decided to purchase a few pieces that will help me transition to that 'fall look' 
Sweater weather is the best kind of weather! Lately I've been purchasing a lot of sweaters (which isn't good in the long run) but majority of them will either be thrifted or some H&M! Here's what I've collected so far!
 TOP: Floral sweater - Thrifted // Black & white - H&M // 
Bottom: Black sweater - H&M // Light peach - H&M //
 3D Floral Mesh Jumper - Ebay // "Christmas" theme'd cropped sweater - Forever 21 //
Here's how I wore one of them :) Many more updates soon! Have a great long weekend my dear Canadian friends and Happy Thanks Giving! 
Sweater - H&M // Lace Shorts - Hollister // Heart Shaped Tights - Ebay // Socks - Roots // Boots - Charlotte Russe // Clear Clutch - Forever 21 // 






2 comments:

  1. Sweater weather are great indeed c: You look
    lovely as usual! Love that transparent clutch!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy sweater season as well :)! Fall is my favorite season. Hope school and work is going well :) Great blog, hope we can keep in touch ^_^

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete