Wednesday 24 July 2013

UPDATES

Actually. There isn't much to update you guys on right now. Life has been pretty bland, the most exciting part of it is going to work and school -sarcasm- I've been spending the past few days cleaning the house and working on my paper which I hope I can complete it by the end of today ! (Wish me luck) I currently don't have my tripod with me, it has been borrowed by someone else, so I'm trying to figure out alternatives ):
I did go to the mall a few times though whenever I am coming back from school or need a small break from my paper. Here's the random things I bought!
 Bath and Body Works 
Because I'm running out of ideas of what I can post at the moment, here's what I've been applying on my face lately ! 
ELF palette // Toki Doki Brushes // Clinique Foundation // 'GO Brow' Eyebrow kit // Cover Girl Powder //
Enjoy for now! I have plans during the weekend and more photos to post, it's just not the right timing yet! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment