Wednesday 26 June 2013

[26.06.13]

First off, I have to say that I love social media for informing me on amazing opportunities and experiences. Today I was able to help out at Toronto's FCUK/French Connection fashion show hosted by Mindshare. It was an interesting experience to be able to help out with the setting up and the behind the scenes work. Of course I'm just simply a young teen who doesn't know anything about the fashion industry, it's nice to see what actually goes on, even if it's a smaller scale showcase.
Today I helped out with the setting up, unboxing, packing, dressing the models and helping the show run smoothly. The fashion show consists of showing off current trends of the season which included: florals, printed pants, and much more.
 A nice refreshment (iced coffee) at Le Prep as I searched for the building.




Top: Blue Notes // Skirt - Forever 21 //
As a volunteer for the fashion show, we were asked to dress in all black to be more identifiable. This is what I wore, along with basic heels. Nothing fancy!
Excuse the iPhone quality pics, I wasn't sure if I was allowed taking pictures while helping out. I decided to snap creeper shots with my phone!


Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to volunteer! Especially at a
    fashion show really :P Nice look as well!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete