Monday 24 June 2013

[20.06.13]

[20.06.13] EXPLORING TO: 
I spent the entire day walking around and exploring the shopping areas in Toronto with my two friends who came to visit me. We went from China town area towards Dundas and back and forth (don't ask why, aha!) Prepare for all the snap shots I took throughout the day !
My best friend and I stopped by this boutique on Queen Street West since I noticed a sale going on. Everything in the store is typically $20 and under. Definitely clothing directly immolated from China. I ended up purchasing a maxi skirt (I can't get enough!) which I will show you guys later in the future :)
- Spoof! - 350 Queen Street W - Toronto -  


 I tried mango madness, it tasted good! But red velvet cake tea is definitely my favourite!
 
 It's always necessary to have a cute tourist photo of Dundas Square ! We did a little shopping too!
 Graffiti art on Kensington Market 
Before heading out, we checked on Groupon (a discount website) for any good deals that we can use during our little adventure. We managed to find a Groupon for MODO: Fruit and Tea House on Spadina. The coupon was worth $14 for any 2 drinks and 2 desserts. Most certainly we'd order the most expensive items on the menu! The drinks were delicious and the desserts (waffle and ice cream) was pretty decent too! The interior of the cafe was all pitched black and very simple. Majority of the tables had a small vase of fake flowers. They also offer free wifi for their customers and games and magazines for entertainment. Check it out if you're int he Toronto area, and for sure grab the groupon offer! We saved around 50% off our total purchase!
- MODO: Fruit and Tea House - 482 Dundas St W - Toronto - 
 

 Strawberry and Vanilla Waffle and Toast 
 Enjoy for now! There's also part 2 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment