Monday 20 May 2013

CRAZY CAT LADY

CATS CATS CATS:
I've been noticing a animal trend going on for awhile now and I've jumped onto the bandwagon as well! I purchased a cat muscle tee from Forever 21 during the winter and I have been loving it since! Here's how I styled mine :) 
Cat muscle tee - Forever 21 // Cat beanie - EBay // Bow shorts - Taishan market // Tights - ASOS 
Lipstick - Matte Charmed I'm Sure - MAC 




 I've been surfing around online shops and I found some more! Enjoy!

Character Hero Cat's Tee - Urban Outfitters ($24) // UNIF Kitty Swirl Muscle Tee - Urban Outfitters ($74)
 Mountain Kitten Face Oversized Tee - Urban Outfitters ($24) // Relaxed Cat Graphic Tee - Forever 21 ($15.80)
Studded Cat Graphic Muscle Tee - Forever 21 ($15.80) // Black Paw Cat Shirt - ASOS ($78.59)
Lazy Oaf Black Cat Shirt - ASOS ($78.59) // Reverse Skater Dress with Cat Face - ASOS ($78.59)
Cat Tote - Tumblr (N/A) // ASOS Cat Ears Watch - ASOS ($34.93)
Fun Stuff Kitty iPhone 4/4s Case - Urban Outfitters ($16) // Cat Chain Bag - Yesstyle (N/A) 
Cat Muscle Tee - Forever 21 ($15.80) // Cat Studded Muscle Tee - Forever 21 ($15.80)

No comments:

Post a Comment